Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Whos turning old.....

hmm.....if someone turn old on his or her birthday... wish he or her happy birthday or happy getting old?
hehe......today....penguin friend turn old...and penguin ask me join he go for a steamboat meal in sunway.....forgot the restaurant name pulak = ="
so as usual..... lie to my mum and go out at 6 promise that will be back before 10pm...
hehe then go see my penguin ...ride his car....... blah blah blah...cuts the crap =

best part is that we got lost on our way to sunway... and ended up making one big round at 1U ..
funny....(this happen when a small kid lead the big guys the way) then my penguin make a call to his 2nd bro ask the way........whatever he and his bro talking...i can hear from my seat....so loud= ="

*CUT THE CRAP>.<' ME HEADACHE CANT TYPE MUCH ARGH!! %*#$*

when we slot out and reach sunway adi....we wait and wait for penguin friend to come and when he come...straight we drive to the what what steamboat....... lucky we have place at there to sit hehe...... but one thing... i keep my mouth shut..as im the youngest there....the rest is like about 20++ except my penguin and me too hehe... so we go eat eat .. less talk this time....less play with food also....and headache.....but i do enjoy cuz of my penguin beside me.... hehe

but then ...ops... its 9.20pm...i should be back at 10pm...so i have to leave.....bye bye all (not end yet)
and penguin drove me back..... i do wonder...why i have headache....when i go back....pening...argh..... then my mum call when i half way reach....she scream at me cuz the time was 10pm sharp......then penguin say sorry = =".... cuz making me been scold....but NEVERMIND.... as long i with my penguin...lightning struck me also i will be with my only penguin ....
then i reach at 10.14pm.... see see got flowers...dun know who give .....go see mum.... mum blah blah blah...and i blah blah her back hehe...(as usual) ..then i sit down change my cloth .and now time to sleep hehe nite!!

AND BY THE WAY
HAPPY GETTING OLD HENRY hehe...

No comments: