Saturday, March 22, 2008

4th aunt of my mum side

today after tuition....it was raining and i walk back without an umbrella...and someone is happily sleeping that time too...haiz....whisky more important...haizzz...then wait at home for my uncle to come so we can tag in to klang in a car.....(so no one will get lost).. but then not more then 20 minutes ride.....i fell asleep liow.... but when i woke up...i was in klang and still in the moving cramped car wakakaka.....i miss klang... exspecially the building and the colours there... so unique for me hehe....i remember that i used to come klang to visit either my 1st aunt, my 2nd aunt or 3rd aunt....of my mum side...but now i just realise that my mum have another sister which have been adopted long time......or 4th aunt for us.... wow... her house....is the same as other... no need to wonder way too far hehe.... klang houses have big space and they are single-stories houses... there are some renovated their house into double or triple stories houses and it look very grand.... cuz of the gardens.. i wonder how klang people can have a garden that beautiful hehe... when we reach my aunt house..... she wasn't in but her husband was in together with his children expect the third son... i dun know where he went .... hehe then got to intro abit and have food to eat hehe... (spicy food - -") .. i wanted to sms penguin that time ..but that PENGUIN still sleeping and ran out of credit again.... (penguin calls to many people for penguin birthday party till now they are still drinking non-stop) then when my 4th aunt came... we went for a dinner somewhere in klang and get to know more among each other to know more about my 'just-founded-cousins' lol.........then after that we also went up to my 4th aunt pen-house.....and we take lots of picture there..(not me) and talk talk... even drink coffee there till now i am widely awake hehe.... after the coffee we still joke around taking picture until 11 ..and that the time for us to go back home....and my 1st aunt and uncle of my mum side stay overnight in my house and my penguin is still drinking happily now.... haizz...hope that penguin doesn't forget me.......ok now im over energetic .. what shall i do?

No comments: