Monday, March 10, 2008

lol.........daddy where u get it from?

lol....today suppose to be a school holiday, but then ar... haizz
TUITION
haizz from morning 10.30 till 12 pm....
then will be 5.30 pm to 9 pm...
omg.. sound so stress...but i do enjoy going tuition hehe!
hmmm i wonder will i ever memorize my periodic table from element 1 to 20?

hmm beside...today i get something from my dad....
dun know where he get it from..
hmmm...

forget where he get it from!
as long i like them wakaka...sure be fine for me..
lots of 100 plus drink....(good for low blood pressure kid)
and hehe something.....that i should take it.

(i just take only this part...the rest all lazy cuz i only have this with me)

but what the heck!
all kid sure have one...(not for me)
beside my dad brought back one carton of dewar's 18, 10 dewar's 12 bucket.
lots of cokes......100plus.....soda.....and whiskeys
wakaka..... if i can sell them off sure i will gain profit...
but i'm underage hehe...
beside..... maybe i will give one out for my *******'s Bday...wakaka
see la how la! :P

No comments: