Tuesday, March 25, 2008

where all the teacher went?

i wonder.... my only my class teacher aka bio teacher... appear today for BIOLOGY and English teacher gave out the test papers back... OMG i got B3 ... im dead im dead because of the literature part!! i lost marks there ...haizzz....... during P.J ... my class teacher gila already want to know out height and weight dun know for what so we went to the lab ... and take our height and weight... and im the 2nd lightest boy in the class.... not fair i want to be the lightest ....hehe... then we lurk around one of the account class as their class teacher busy with something maybe... and talk nonsense... then english time... have to go back class... and haizzz i need to polish up my form 4 literature.... haiz........then physics time .. i went lab and do my peka experiment... i have the turban helping me... but it seems i do it myself and... IM SCARED OF ELECTRICITY!! ... lucky i dint get shock or i just trow everything outside

I FELL ASLEEP WHEN I WAS TYPING SO I FORGOT WHAT I NEED TO TYPE HEHE SORRY!

No comments: