Thursday, March 6, 2008

...what a siennz day - -

lol...asual..... din't go school for today.... ... cuz.... headache love me so much..... cant leave me this morning -- DOINK!..
woke up at 8.
missing my penguin..
bug by mum...
do some chinese prayer....
hunting food.....
AND HEADACHE.....!

then mum bring me go see the doctor....DR.LIM.... i guess so.....
old......and funny...wakaka...
my mum can't stop telling and complaining about my lifestyle to that doctor
as though she got to let the whole world that she is rite = ="
HAIZZ>.,< (dun know why the doc gave me 2 type)....and relex pill = ="
then come back..... eat pill...and sleep..awile

woke up....1st thing..is penguin =p....
then go watch bleach........
and a door gift.....
one big box of mineral water....
then go out....bank and eat with mum ..
wakakak......so boring = ="
come back watch bleach back..
then skip tution...mum ask me to skip cuz i pening pening hehe...
but then...i went out fetch my bro with my mum then..
go eat...
not full - -"..
hmm
then come back and have massage...
then blog for fun wakakakaka...
but then.... my headache ar...maybe will still love me for ever = ="

No comments: