Thursday, March 20, 2008

what holiday is today?

hmm today is what day?
what so special until our school goes on holiday :P beside today tuna came my house.... do to est stuff and my moral stuff.. but see see... we lepak more then we touch est and moral.... wakaka...then we talk rubbish....see some funny stuff.... in youtube...
and then eat.....(my mum sibuk masak je) and also did play around... as usual and we even make rats... hehe (tuna i take 11 subjects = =" not 10)
after that we went take picture for my folio and then talking about ducks in my house and also
the whisky in my house...alot man and there is a bottle cost thousand ringgit (i saw it in the market at that price) and we do play around with it..... lucky it dint drop and break or i will be break by my dad..
wakaka then we talk talk talk till we get bored and i just play a chinese movie with english subtitle...(for tuna to understand) then half way penguin call me and wanted to come to my house... (worry me kena makan)
then when penguin came.... we watch the same movie untill 3.30... tuna need pick his one more (dun know when came in another brother) small brother from school... so we bersurai (leave la) and i go out eat eat with penguin wakakka...
even though today holiday...but... haizz... have to go tuition...mathematic some more...
but then during the break time (of course need break la ...from 6.30 to 9.30pm)
we have chocolate fiesta.. among us only.. wakaka ... we went to the BP petrol station and buy.....and even joke around with the slogan 'PLAY SAFE' and pointing at boxes of condoms..wakaka holiday kan? lol..... now i want to go eat..... already bug my mum to cook for me as she promise me until late night - -"

No comments: