Monday, March 24, 2008

...what rubbish = ="

"Abang ... you dating dengan kristina prs tu ke?"...
OMG i was like AR? when i hear this....me and tuna? lol even she got shock....
i wonder what is wrong in their mind... cant a guy and a girl be best friendS? .. yeah i know ... there is sure someone go spread the rumours out saying we are together -- "
and the whole form 1 and 2 librian ask me that today...and asking me why i skip class...
hehe i was lurking around the ubk room and in the library....and i only study CHEMISTRY today.. cool?.. and vishy eventually forgot to bring down my 30cm long ruler together.... so i went up and take..........and went to the lab.... and i was tired... going up and down...up and down.. and today someone organize a librian meeting... and i skip my math class for that boring meeting... and i wonder what i got for my add math....scary..and i will die if i fail ...then our b.m teacher dint come in for class today so we call it a day early then other science stream student.. hehe.. and vishy toke my bag down and lock the class and forgot that my paper is under my table- -' then i went up and go take my papers...but the class lock already - - but then lucky the afternoon student teach me something.... they unscrew the lock and enter in - -" no wonder our class chairs went missing.... then later go tag in a wagon (i to lazy to walk) until the round about only hehe... reach home then eat and as usual go online and chat with humans and finishing up my homework until i have headache - -'......i skip english class just because my headache got worst at the last minute.... so i sleep untill 6.45 then wake up prepare go chemistry class...but see see cancel...and i wasnt been inform that the class cancel because the tall chemist teacher got high fever....and i sat down in an empty classroom and do my physics revision...and of course borrow a physics book from the teacher...i did my revision until penguin came and i just pack up return the book tell the teacher dad 'you look hot today....(cuz he comb his hair)' and he comment me back...and straight i went down and see a car with a penguin and henry coming in....i wonder why they come in the pack road... it was like so stupid cuz they simply park their car everywhere they like..so after the cursing we went to eat porridge and they really freak me out with frog.... i dun like frog i dun know why...but sometime i think they are so cute.....lol...and i just remember... why today lots of people fall sick.... flu fever blah blah blah maybe more... bad month? lol.... then penguin want to drop me home first but in the end we drop henry at wangsa maju and then my turn... hehe then come back and another round of dinner... fish again wakakak.....tomorrow sure i will be stuck in toilet for a long time... and penguin thank you for the gifts...hehe love them and you so much....

No comments: