Wednesday, April 30, 2008

30 April 2008

Today... i made a school history... the first ever student who drop a
subject (Biology) in SMK Hillcrest... and that idiot turban boy... din't
come...--...and thank to my dad...who came to school last two day without me
knowing whether he come or not...

Yeah.... during recess i skip my meal
again...to hunt the PENGETUA ... which is the first ever pengetua who supported
the library funds ever...with more red spot reference book and other books...
relevant with our school syllabus..

but she was missing during my recess
time....so i enter the library and go kutuk someone inside there....(my duty)..when the bell rang.....
what i thought is..
"OH SHIT...FELECIA CLASS.....die die die" but
but when i wanted to go down..i saw that pengetua come up..and i ask her....and enter the office seeking for a teacher..whom i didnt know..
when i start hunting... i dint know that the teacher infront of me IS THE TEACHER i need to seek....instead i round the whole school looking for that teacher..in the end i wait in the office... wakaka.... then the teacher appear... - -" dun know how many things i missed out in the chemistry lab....then i follow her for another 15 min surfing the web...to edit my SPM details...lolz...after the change i quickly go back to the lab....lucky the teacher din't baham me today...

after school.... i go see the dentist.....with someone....who i will baham back to my side.. lolz...
so i change the band ..... green and dark purple... that will help me remember Ferum 2 oxide and potassium.......but while we were waiting... we play there instead = ="..you me la.. im still a kid...

then during the trip back.. i was asleep..and when i woke up we were in wangsa maju.......to drop me there la...cuz that someone suddenly got something to do....but in the end... we got down adn eat there......then that someone now have to go...and u can see that someone mouth open that wide... - -".....when that someone left... leave me alone.....again....i go back myself lor..but unlucky my slipper TORE == so i call S.O.S... lucky i know someone in wangsa maju or i really be barefooted back home......then when he come give me dun know whose pair of slipper.. i wore it la... and i see that CJ7 doll ..so i play play said that i wan la... and he really give me....wow... free gift for the day ...lolz....

then i went and sat the Purta Lrt back...and sit bus back lor.....and fix that stupid slipper ...then return home and online... lolz.... and guess what
TUNA IS ALIVE!

No comments: