Thursday, April 3, 2008

what maybe will happen next?

i just realise how stupid am i...
how weak am i..
how useless am i..
..............
whatever..... rubbish ..
i think now i have to focus into
myself more better then anyone helping me..

haiz.. wonder if i can change tonight or maybe still need the time
and still need to resolve some question that have been asking myself long time ..

and i really suffer enough...
i need to cleanse all the pain i suffer and stop being a fool... maybe....
alot of thing have to be done ... even healing back the wounds i suffer from the past..
usally someone will discourge me to do so... but i will ingore them..
the pain i suffer will remain as my pain not yours..
i deal it myself..
maybe by tomorrow i be diffrent ...or same...
but my mind will change...

No comments: