Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another Saturday ......

as normal for a student....
on saturday ..sure will have co-curriculum or tuition classes....
or even skip everything and go out
or even sleep at home....like a pig..




LOLZ

for me i will have account tuition and physics tuition - -" quite tired waking up early at 10 or even 9...
but mostly ...automatically i will wake up at 4 or 5 in the morning - - even i sleep at 3 in morning... i will sure wake up at 5 am ..


then i will go switch on music.....to keep me awake from sleeping ...
even that fail to keep me awake sometime .......
and worst... u can see me on the floor sleeping ....


sometimes i even dun eat in the morning...
that where my mum become red... and scary...
and that me ran out the house A.S.A.P. to tuition lol..

when i in tuition during account...
i can learn account subject and understand it easily...
but i tense to forget it EASILY too..

but for physics...
no to know what will the situation when
two guys...become GAY and GAY the whole class..

when end.... straight go walk around..
sometimes even go take train go wangsa maju to walk walk..
but now i think cant already..
cuz..now after tuition end.. mostly penguin will bawa me makan makan
and force me to choose a place to eat...make my headache worst . . .

before 6 i will reach home.. sometime 7... lol
if i reach home at 7 mean. i not going out... but will get a nice lecture from my mum..
but if early then 6 that mean i maybe going out with my parent..

then during the night...as usual i will chat non-stop...
and even boom my room with various type of music..
but not dirty music... lolz

now... i even sleep at 3 or 4 because i waited someone to be home..
then i can sleep...
never wait anyone this late before...

while waiting.. i will go read a book which i read it over and over again
or chat online ...
but never touch my school books..
lolz.....(spm this year kin....THIS YEAR!)
then when everything settle... time to go sleep....
but ... i maybe will not sleep cause.. i drink coffee mostly everynight!


LOLZ...

if i din't sleep... mean....
on monday i will sleep in school!

hmm should i write another post?..
NO

No comments: