Wednesday, April 2, 2008

CT Scan.....

OMG today i slept more then 12 hours...and i skip school again ..hehe because today have to go hospital to check up...or more scan...cuz my doctor advice me to scan as i was having headache for past few times.... (one year ..lol)....
then then i see the time.. omg.. im late ..(not for school but to see a doctor in any hospital or NEUROLOGIST...)
lol only my dad and i went to Ampang Puteri Hospital.....
like twice or more i been there cuz last time i did my operation there...
i DONT miss anything there and everything there is still the same there..
except the payment.....
then then... i go follow my dad go see his doctor first ...
cuz he last time accident and his leg got dislocated.... (dun drive when you drunk)
then after that i go see la.. the NEU NEO what ever neo....
a malay = = " got DATUK somemore... haizzzz..
after normal check up... my dad ask the doc for the scan..
go down and have to wait after 2... lunch time for them..
then we go eat... at coffee been ampang.... .. haizz...
eat chicken pie and salad... my favourite... but...
not that nice - -".. next time dun ask me go there and eat...
but i like the cuppachino there then go back for the scan...
have to go.... cuz have something urgent...
so i been left alone... wondering the whole hospital myself...
but my mum came after 30 minutes...
and we waited quite long... an hour..haizz....
after like 1hour and some minutes... they call me in..
CT scan.. i saw it on the door....
then they tie me up on the bed and scan...
that time i remember about a magnetic scan...
i have my braces on...
maybe will stick on the tube wakakak...
scarry .....then then after scan... have to wait another 1 hour for result pulak . .= =" (they though i check in one night)

then after that ... we went home.. and i get wet because of that damn heavy rain = =

No comments: