Thursday, April 10, 2008

10/04/2008

today..
im now single...
funny?
lolz..
sorry penguin.. i been bad to you...
blame it all to me...
i cant really be want you wanted me to be..
and i realty have alot of things to tell you..
cant forget ur smile...
but
as long you are happy..
im happy too..

but...

what?
im okie ...just one night of sadness...
the next day..
...im done lolz..

life must enjoy to the max...

human have around 70 years to live.....

and most important friends....
but i cant now really trust any of my kai kor or kai di.. except my kai jie
just my friends only... and they are always be with me when im down..
even though they didnt know im sad - -" ...
now my room is in a big mess of colour papers...
i like colours... and every time im sad.....i just need look at bright colours then im ok.... easy? loz...
i feel lonely now...
but im happy...
and still strong....
wondering shall i still continue my current lifestyle?
or change for good?
LOLZ WHAT I CARE!
cuz i will decide later after i really reach target age of 17 lolz...
still got way alot of space to enjoy..
today i learn how to use the word 'fuck' ..omg

IN MANY WAYS

my friends really change me alot...
and we plan to skip school tomorrow...
and im in it!.. ...
lolz... i wonder ..
i did ask someone to call me... until now there is no response - -'
but never mind... i can spend time with my songs .. (even though i haven't have the song of my mind play yet)
and... i wonder when i really will scare of SPM...
like i didn't revise my PHYSICS and ACCOUNT...
and i wonder when i free to drop biology ¬.¬"
hmm kk la i want to end here ... maybe later on i will blog back ... wakakaka
and
penguin... sorry,
wish you all the best facing the future,
no one will know what will happen next.

KIN TATT

No comments: