Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ops...which bottle blow up...

Tuna,

  • Where are you?
  • Are you still alive?
  • Why is your seat empty?
  • Miss your craps le ^^"

and to someone.....

  • I WILL EAT YOU BACK..... TO BECOME MINE!!!
  • YOU SEE LA!!

lolz... basically... life must enjoy .......
enjoy it to the max....
but sometime things may go wrong...
you will think of unwanted stuff...
exspecially .....thinking how to commit suicide

yeah ..and thank to one of my friend...
accompany me when i was down......(dun want tell who)
but still i still miss that someone...

HaizZ

Bloggie

  1. I am so lazy
  2. Lazy to update you
  3. Can you update yourself?

Lolz.. imagine... if you can type word in the computer WITHOUT using any movement of your hand and no keyboard... just when you think... it will be written out automaticly... cool..

I wish I have that technology!

No comments: