Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Being a librian SUX alot - -

yeah even though i have a post......as a treasurer....
i feel it is so f***ed when i enter the school library...
and one thing i hate the most.... i don't even know why i feel like that....
when i always see my juniors.. they will either say 'selamat sejatera, bang'..
and i just ignore or i will criticise them till i satisfied...
but when my junior say HI or YO... i straight say back hi or yo..
yeah.... although most of the seniors ex-specially the MTs...(excluding me) already scold the juniors to greet the Form 5.... but i think is a stupid thing and even waste of saliva.....
Beside as a treasurer.......
do i need to do the secretary work?..
shit them la... this year got a fat ass secretary.....a cheater vice-secretary and a good vice-secretary...but all are bums...lolz....
  • Chairman/Pengerusi
  • Vice-Chairman/Naib Pengerusi
  • Secretary/Setiausaha
  • Vice-Secretary 1/ Naib Setiausaha 1
  • Vice-Secretary 2/ Naib Setiausaha 2
  • Treasurer/Bendahari(me)

see how low is my rank...but i still have to do work for those bums and even the name list i recive...i myself slot it out and re-make a new list...(i will keep that list to myself untill the next treasurer is selected)......and this year i didn't give full support to any even or situation...happen in the library....
if so.. i will just say...lolz... see what can i do la...

and even worst... now the Form 4 librian are bugging me....cuz they want a post next year...so good good with me la... u know ....la...when u are useful they will stick to you but if you aren't... that you should know..

lolz.......another thing...there is hardly any chinese in the librian prefects.. - - and it really make me feel very very weird - -"

No comments: