Sunday, April 20, 2008

1 cents
5 cents
10 cents
20 cents
50 cents
lol and even
RM1 coins
WoW
and even
china's
americian's
thai's
korean's
coins - -"
today i collect all my coins that shatter 360 degrees in my room... and ... counted them.....and even use them for today trip to penguin house ¬.¬ .... today is the first time i use coins for everything...except that RM1 coins... ... cuz it doesn't contain any value..
beside today i did only one 'karangan' for my moral folio.... and need 2 more 'karangan' and a picture report to complete it...........but teacher want it tomorrow... ... if not ... cut marks.. lolz
but you all know my attitude la...
today penguin also become a good penguin.... study only....(tomorrow penguin exam).. strange kan? but hope penguin can do well... or be doom by me...and tuna...... happy go lucky with your Y Lun lolxxx..
i also wonder how girls can produce lots of craps or interesting stories in thier blog.......they can even crap one small thing into a few paragraph of words.......come worst to worst ---> pages of words.... yaya tuna.... i know my blog is boring... cuz i din't update... but i really have nothing to write already..... even when i do my essay and karangan... i will go blank halfway... but if you ask me points i can give u alot.... of points....(not politics topic... i never knew anything about them and even IPT)
by the way today...I FEEL WANT TO **** the rapid kl lady who ask me go buy the ticket at the automatic counter... she just say "go there and buy"...... i was like..." what the hell my wish to buy where i like" in me... but i just quietly go and buy and wait for the train .... lazy to argue with anyone today...lolz.....
then during the evening after i reach home....i met up with mrs tan again....and chit chat until my mum come back ....we were outside the gate chating and chating.... this and that... and even that day storm ... the worst storm ever hit sri gombak i seen...but still i like it...lolz..do you?... maybe malaysia will have snow storm if the north pole ice melt again.......
have you ever watch One Miss Call... by the american film industries?... it is a boring movie... i prefer the japanese one... even the ring tone... japanese film is still the best....when you watch it... maybe you will agree with me... lolz.........
and watch out... maybe someone will be calling you tonight...and you wont wish to know your future death :P

No comments: