Thursday, April 17, 2008

lolz... tuna...
i and penguin dint break la .... we settle out the problem... that day itself.....
and
to whom ever think that i wondering with a purple girl in the school...

"Bang... girlfriend you kris prs tu kan... "
"jangan tipu tipu..."

KRISTUNA IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND>..<"... but one of my best friend ever... lolz.. haizz i wonder why in my school ....
HAIZzZZ
in school... during moral again... we do folio moral... dead line.. next week.. and the last task was given just TODAY... i wonder can i finish in time... and i need finish up my biology work.. .. and... hunt back my PEKA report... i wonder where i place it... hmm nvm i will redo it again with someone who not yet do....lol.....

just now in tuition... wow.... "no sweets and canned drink in class already''
and there is a group of idiots blame form 5 making the most rubbish...
instead... is them who trew all rubbish around ....but we get the blame..
....

now me want to continue watch my drama... cioz...

No comments: