Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stars~

Each star i fold, I actually thinking back the past. Sweet and bitter memories mixed along make me feel how silly am I when I was young. When I was a kid, each star I fold perfectly make me feel so happy ... and will get over excited with it.... and repeat the same scenario when I did it again and again XD..

It was so cute that time.....
Now each stars I fold may have a message inside, its like I'm treating it as a locket to keep my trouble away and it does help me feel better after writing the feeling down on a strap of paper and just fold it on.. making me feel much more ease up.

Sometimes the stars I fold with meaning.. I will just give it out even it carries painful memories of mine to my friends and who knows, they won't open the stars rite =D and the memories just go off like that.

1 comment:

dian said...

me will open one by one then fold back one by one...