Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The left hand of Nekhbet ( 4 Chalices ) ( Upright )

Yeah my daily tarot , which mean a good day , or better still good luck . Went out with my parent to check my undang ceramah expire or not... but sadly it does~ just a day back = =", I didn't feel anything but my dad gave me lecture...and he asked me ...money grow on tree? XD... If that became reality, I think the whole world will not suffer from poverty. Yet I don't really have a appetite to have breakfast along =D... Therefore, I didn't actually take my breakfast well....

After that .... Sure go back home =D...and bath...listen to Lady GaGa... Bad Romance ( Electro House remix ) and it was cool....the way how the Deejays remix the song... awesome... and hunting down my handphone along.... It seems like my handphone love to hide itself from me .... so sweet ...
And yes... I found it...... under my bed.....and it's time to go ouT! ...to Wangsa Maju just to cut hair =D... and plan to go Subang.... ... which took like half an hour to reach KL Sentral and another 45 min to wait and ride that damn slow KTM = ="

When reach, there is a guy named Shahnon (let assume he is an orange) ...and the orange actually planned want to hang out together...since we just know online... if my parent know about this sure will kena lecture from them again.......... for maybe 15 till 30 minutes. Well that orange...drove an orange car..... and we got a bit of problem deciding where to go next, ( that orange should know well more then me~)

And decided... that big big lion,......with the pyramid... (Sunway Pyramid = = if you can't figure it out), and we just walk around.... ... like and orange and a human XD! and decide where to eat~...
The orange 'said' that he will bring me go eat bone tea meat...... but in the end turn out to me Mc Donalds ...but anyway I do enjoy the lovely Sundae Strawberry ~ love it so much

After enjoying my lovely Sundae Strawberry ( I did forget what was I doing at Sunway when I enjoying) then orange decided to watch a movie..... and I wondering what movie to watch.... as I watch mostly already XD~but then lucky we both haven't watch tooth fairy~ and we booked a time.... which leave around half hour free for us to wonder around in the arcade..... we play a shooting game...which i don't even know what to shoot ... and an unsure versus fun game..... we draw =D (not to mention that my finger was hurt during the process..maybe it's orange dirty tricks )and than..time for the Tooth Fairy... There was a lady... who keep stepping on my shoe along in the cinema F.Y.I..... either she flirting or she nuts =X.

Then we plan to walk.... but orange wanted to steal some candy....so I "accompany" him there along =D......and after his crime.... he ran out of juice and need to restock .... and somehow we planned to go to the mamak stall (which i forgotten which area ). While on the way, the orange went to hunt down his friend while I get myself some air XD.

And when the orange drove his car... and he call his father...... so sweet talk to each other. . . as the "son" talk so loud... and i assume if someone is outside the car... i guess he/she could hear it very well XD and the orange drove us to a .. let assume medium grade mamak stall~.. he order the same as me..just that he has an extra egg!~ My dad did called.... and ask me where am I..... (ps ... parent will not know the location of me) as they want to go to IKEA...... CNY shopping ~=D

And eventually the orange can drive me to IKEA.... =D how sweet rite~but we got a bit lost while we on the way~ (at least got a bit more time together...LOLZ) and after he dropped me..... orange got lost for an hour..... who knows how and why he can get lost in kepong =D


And as for me .... I followed my parent shop awhile and go back =D.....sweet~~

Maybe the card tell me, it is a good day to let go everything?... I did't think of you when I was outside....and I do realise how important is friend is now.....beside hurting my finger =X

1 comment:

dian said...

i want my license....