Saturday, February 20, 2010

Nuisance

Siting down one corner and just listening to sad song as tears just flow down like a flowing tap which loses it tap. I seems like I don't learn, I am an NUISANCE to you.... ... why in the world I want to let you in back?... after me for a time sure u get bored and dump me ...scare I become a 'thing' for your friend to talk about you... what you care is yourself. Miss me, a big fake la..... but I still love you.. and treating all this is my wrong... why?

Please Kin..take over your emotion and do not let it happen again .... haiz..
Why everything have to happen like this... It is not I'm hoping for anyway...
Thanks to everybody who cares.. but I really don't know what to do

2 comments:

劉としひろ Ryuu Toshihiro said...

Emotions are part and parcel of our life. As One would go ecstatic in emotions, so he would drowned in it too. Many emotions are fleeting, so if one moment there is this deep insuppresible melancholy, that too will come to pass. =)

cheer up man. It's not the end of the world, although it hurts like hell to know being betrayed or unappreciated.

Nonetheless, its 2010, lol 2 more years to go before apocalypse. YOu'll survive it.And yeah, don't let it happen again.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.