Monday, January 4, 2010

GaGa Dream == ?

I still need you,
I still miss you,
Your smell,
Your looks,
Your voice,
Like what I dreamed today, funny Lady GaGa was singing Bad Romance in front of me,
You know that I want you, You know that I need you....
Rah Ra Ah Ah~

Haiz just a dream can freak me out, yet it just reminded me how much I do love you.
I'm now chatting with you while you didn't notice that I'm crying along. Each time I see you, face you, every single word came out from my mouth or typed to you feels like a stab in my heart. Wondering why? Why do all this thing have to comes to an end while we can be stable to be together.

How long more do I need to suffer? Yet, each time I glance back the memories of us, I felt happy and secured yet suffer when I face reality.

1 comment:

dian said...

how long more do u nid to suffer?
how long more do u want yourself to be suffered?