Monday, January 18, 2010

18 / 1 / 2010

Though you may be happy as you get a new husky, your smile still remain in my soul. When you smile I keep thinking that I'm just a ussless yet can't help you smile more. I know that some part of you needs me but your memories just keep hunting ..and keeps on hunting till you choose to let go of me part by part.

I just think, maybe when you get another, it may helps to let go me fully, but I don't seems to understand. Why does a perfect relation have to end just by a few words. I'm 19 this year yet I felt so useless.. in studies.. in life...and in you. I never blame myself as I'm the one who cause all this to happen. My past have been always hunts me to dare me to do so but when I just betray your trust in me, I felt wrong.... very wrong....is like the pain in me that will never be forgiven at all.

I'm now blogging in your room, looking at you sleeping soundly....so cute, beautiful.. but did you know that I cried at this very moment? I held you warm hand .. look at your silly sleeping face.. and just cry just right beside you. I never intend to tell you so as i just don't want you to suffer more because of me.

I know you will be very unhappy if you will to see me cry beside you. I shouldn't have cried too, but I can't help it. All this memories hunts me deeper and deeper every single moment.

As I smoke outside your house, I feel... why does this thing have to be imperfect for you?...holding back my tears .. and it was raining.... wind blew towards my direction... and what am I thinking is just you. Only you who I need the most everysingle second of my action

1 comment: