Wednesday, December 30, 2009

9 - Wands, The Golden Scarab

YES I DO PLAY TAROT, and please do not bug me to read it for you as I'm still a noob in reading tarot. Every morning I will sayang my cards then take one piece out and READ~ it was always a guideline for me to start off my day ... maybe carefully. =D

It was so happen that was the day I call it off the relationship again, seriously..... maybe?
The Golden Scarab appear to be the guideline for the day. This card carry the meaning of suspension or intuition of danger. I was thinking of our relation of course, and yet soon in that evening i call our relation off..... you're bored, same goes to me.

Today I woke up late and went for my Materials Science class late.......for the 9th time or more?
I never keep track of it anyways, and with 4 reports haven started, 2 incomplete reports (which went circulating around the class) and 2 complete reports that need to be submitted by tomorrow.... yet I am here blogging, chatting and even Facebooking.

Time for reports..... ( 2 more ^^v) Nitez

1 comment:

dian said...

= =
too bad
if i got a license or live nearby i can help u