Thursday, January 21, 2010

What am I doing acually?

When I first enter this circle, there are a lot of thing that I didn't know at all.....and slowly till now, the past may be effecting my lifestyle now. I always feels that I'm a loner .....among a society, I don't know am I doing the right things?...I guess not.... I keeps on separating myself away....

After UPSR , I pick up smoking ...thanks to my brother who left his cigarettes lighted outside...when sending him to Nilai Collage Hostel... and eventually I smoke till ....let say awhile ? and I stopped .. cause I been coughing out black stuff but i started back... around last year...and guess what it helps me in reducing nose bleeds... and I don't know how it does...and until now I'm am just waiting for a side effect... lolz

When I was ....15... where internet was so amazing... everything can be found online...but not as fast and rich information as now ...everyday gaming ,.....RYL O2Jam.....blah blah blah...and websites... from that very moment, I meet someone new......well bring me out and played me....and then I realize it was not a good habit ...therefore I just ignore that animal.....

after that i met vampi... well vampi was good in entertaining ... yet things changes... or maybe i just fell in a puppy love stage ... actually i can still remember the moments we spend together... and i really treasure it very well... one of my best memories in life actually...beside it was also my first time traveling so far by using public transport .... but sadly.... it ended..

well no need to say who is after vampi.... that person after vampi was just playing me again... and did things behind my back ....always... and did with my pet brother ... well although is disappointing.... life have to move on right?

i going skip some .. cause i cant really tell all in here ...=D
maybe come overnight my house...i may tell you as bed time story,,,

then come...panda......................well basic things i call panda is that... you know panda got 2 big eye bags =D so cute~...keke well panda said.... maybe at my birthday will end ...i actually stun and did not know what to do...as there is a person that panda still wants and needed....which is the ex......whom i seeing in class quite often
= ="

Yet now , it is you, i cant really describe how special you are in here, words cant just say how great you are in my eyes, yet i will soon lose you.....forever....

1 comment:

dian said...

i going to get my license soon = =
no nid to travel so far by lrt = =


by the way going to move to bukit jalil a few months later :P