Friday, September 5, 2008

-_@'''

ARGH! ...
F*** THE PTUT TUITION CLASSES IM TAKING NOW..
i wish i can just stop T_T.
but i have been there like around 6 solid years..
well i know them well and they know me well
like brothers ^^
but sometime .. too over
exspecially additional mathematic and mathematic..
honesty...(i don't dare to be so open when i am in tuition)
that tutor don't know how to teach addidional math well..
man ... i always feel bored and try to get the right key to understand what he teach!
and come worst to worst..... my friend will ask me to teach and explain to him IN DETAIL when i trying to GET MY ASS OUT FROM THE MAZE....
..
now i am in deep ship i guess...
so blur....
so lost....
and i am envy of something...
but i don't even know what or why..

my tarot reading give me strange result..
King Of Wands
9-Chalices
10-Pentacles
6-Pentacles
10-Wands (upside down)
and Queen Of Sword (upside down)
..
what i know is ...
'i need someone to retain back my satisfaction or physical well-being and some gratification to obtain a sucess to overcome my dificult characteristic'

well i dun know what that mean acually XD..
but some part i feel like it true...
i am a type who people cant really understand me..
even me..

No comments: