Sunday, September 6, 2009

Just a dream

When I was sleeping with YOU.
I dream of a month, December
Which was my favorite month of each year.
Not just because of my birthday...
Cause it is a free and easy month for me.

It was raining and cool breeze enter my house free and easy,
Everything was green,
As in my garden,
Plants in my room,
It was a perfect green house,
With various plants,
Green, My favorite color,

And siting on the couch,
It was you,
You were beautiful,
No one can compare what I seen,
Your beauty from inside till it shown,
Clearly against my naked eyes.

You told me something,
That really make me gay,
My mum standing there,
Speechless,
Looking at her son,
Together with you,
The joy that spread out,
Was a great news for my family,

Then I woke up,
And think back,
I was just a dream,
But I realize,
It can be true,
I and you together,
Till the end.

No comments: