Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's day or Wesak day for me?

yeah ... everybody should know today is MOM's DAY..but i did celebrate Wesak day .....too..

(who ever went to Bukit Jalil should know what's going on there)...

another thing is... i dint sleep well that night... basicly the whole 24 hours of 11 MAY i was awake....

12am to 2am.... packing my stuff

2am to 2.30am .... ready gift for my mum.....

2.45am to 4.30am... watch Slit-Mouthed Woman...(i love her smile..)

5am...... awaken by my my mum with joy.........

5.30am .......... mum bang the door to wake my bro up..

till then i never rest in piece.... ...cuz at 8 got to go out...

6am roll alround on the TV's hall carpet...(where i wanted to sleep there)

6.30am mum again bang the door...(to wake my dead bro up...for nearly 15 min...the whole neighbour hood woke up i guess)

7am... get up from the sofa and bath...

8am ...leave the house then ride a ready service bus...

9am... leave taman seri gombak

9.45am reach bukit jalil...

10am... lepak..in the buss...

10am to pm........ walk around eat...pray.....ice cream......food... organic...recycle :P

...

1 pm sit bus back...

by 2pm reach home.. .and went eat...at maduras....lolz.... and eat mapadam.....(i soon will bleed nose back).....

by 3pm got to study sejarah.....

then by 4pm gave up and watch tv...till 7pm... basicly i am mr.blank that time..... under the fan..

then then.... i go jusco eat nando chicken with parent wakkaka.... my dad bought one huge box of chocolate...(dun ask me anything)

and one big set of lipstick for my mum lA!!! ...



REAL FLOWER.. i never buy before to anyone in my life!!

KIT 7 CHAI STEALING MY NUGGETS!!

LEAKAGE!!!! MY FAVARATE SHIRT T_T

No comments: