Sunday, March 7, 2010

Two papers failed, ES1 and Math 2, as I get my result and it does not effect any of my feelings. I just felt hurt when I think of you and your voice is like a poison to my emotional... I remember you keep asking..."Cant you just skip today class...just to accompany me....I needed you", yeah I wish to,... but then what do I pay for? skipping class or educational.....I know you do not need to study... no need to go college as you so easily give up on your studies... but you didn't think about me.....maybe you really need me.....and I KNOW THAT FEELING IS JUST TEMPORARY TILL THERE SOMEONE THERE HUGGING YOU AND DO WHATEVER THING YOU ALWAYS DO....this is what I though of.. to avoid letting myself to see you ...but sadly it just kills my mood to study when I'm in class.

No comments: