Monday, November 9, 2009

Stupid me

Ever since I got back with you again,
I felt myself has changed in the way of thinking.
Why I keep on thinking that there is something is blocking us.
Yet you keep on going out with your friends,
And ignored me.
At the end,
It make me jealous
And we argue ....
My role just like a girl... izzit?
But when I think back,
DO WE REALLY SPENT TIME TOGETHER WELL?
I don't really think so.
I always wanted to walk around a park,
Me and you,
During the night.
Peace
But I didn't get such walk for so long.
I want to watch movie with you,
But in the end you watched with someone else,
And I don't want to waste your money to accompany me,
As I used to be a loner in the cinema when I'm sad.

Now I felt something different with me,
It's like my emotions,
I can't control it anymore,
Can't fake out emotion well to cover up,
Can't think of my future anymore,
It's like I gave up my life.
Honestly, I enjoy your accompany,
But at the same time,
I am suffering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can change de wat.. just you don't want... kin, don't keep on hide yourself from emotions la.. i seriously dun hope to see u keep on suffering.. just hope tht you will listen 2 it or at least don't ignore it...