Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tomorrow is .......some college mass call =X

Yup, mass call....... and I wonder what shall I do there ?
Went out with pingu again...this time shopping time =D...
What we buy is non of your concern =D...
But in the end we just do nothing at home ....
blah blah skip this part =D

Well this morning ( as in 4 AM ) there is a new desktop...meant for my father...way much more high tech then my current desktop ... so nice, so cool, so interesting but still i loved my own desktop set..no matter how worst it is now, cause I been using it for a lot of own thing.... entertainment, work , pleasure and more. Moreover, I finished watching season 4 of prison break....and I feel a bit scary.. brain tumor...nose bleed....hey I always nose bleed....ever since form 4 .....

(Interrupted by pingu call.....really a fat pig....sleep again)

after that fear hunt me.....out of the sudden I felt like hunting a song to hear...and a friend of mine gave me wrong title.......as i only know the chorus part of the song....and cost me 4 hours hunting that song in youtube, baidu and qihoo... yes it is a chinese song...=D and I'm a banana that why it take so long for me to hunt a chinese song = =" . I should use that amount of time to sleep...much more better...but what to do? my elder bro fought with his girlfriend and now apart for a moment - -" that why he is back home and booming his love story song - -

No comments: