Saturday, November 22, 2008

So blog...miss me?

ever since i addicted to castle fight.( a war3 map )
i forgot that i have a blog XD
+examination is going on...
SPM.... (until 1st dec T_T)
oh yeah ... obama won the vice-presidential for america..
replace that bushy soon XD
but that is not my main consern..
i going to miss school life T_T
my friends and foods...and even my teachers(not my math teacher, she a f"cking b"tch..)
and for SPM
BM i did well
english i ok-ok.... where my story might look weird
math.. if they dun increase the marking graph...i may get A1
add math i pass...(hopefully)
moral... hopefully i get B3
sejarah i pass i will be happy XD
chemistry (or CHAMistry ..) i will pass!!

account est and physics !! next XD
hope i can get A1 or A2 for account and physics! or i rather die ..

No comments: