Monday, October 6, 2008

Didn't expected!

yup..penguin again don't dare to enter my house...
but instead ...went out McD for lunch ...
and bought me something.......

don't try to steal my penguin gift ..
if you want..
you can go wangsa maju livin cabin buy...XD
but i wonder ...does penguin have enough money to use = ='
anyway...
tomorrow i wont be going to school...
not because lazy or want to 'ponteng'
i just want to see my bro shop = =...
in kepong... brem mall......i guess... not brew mall as i stated somewhere ..
and the good news he met an accident... and we wasn't informed untill his friend call one of my family member - -..but everything OK liow.....
he can walk ... and walk slow - -"
...

boring again.....dotz
and my table.... full of wires...
almost half of them i trew them away..
left this only :

No comments: