Tuesday, August 19, 2008

im hungry.......

damn the guy who created vista...
need to installation cd to reformat...
..
reformatted my computer already..
and now im using one of my dad's 3 laptop.... HP Pavilion..
jealous already...
my small brother use up rm 300 for GPRS services... how nice..
even i can't afford to use a gprs service...
argh don't care about it..
well at least i know im free...
wishing that no one can control me at all
either telling where am i or what am i doing..
im blur now..
i don't even know what should i do next.....
remain?
i guess no way!..........
my stupid elder brother ....
brought back another HP Pavilion and play C.Strike..
i did play and i was a noobie that time..
as i supposed to study...
tomorrow my dad will be flying to indonesia...
work...work... with another lap top..
but i don't know how many day he will be away..
neither what will he do there too..
- don't care-
i ran out of chocolate powder....
and deleted some songs...
accidently......
anyway i don't know what to write in here..

No comments: